CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE
We are pleased to advise that we have commenced a phased reopening of the gym and swimming pool. If you would now like to re-join the facility then please contact a member of the team at Fresh Fitness and they will arrange to re-commence your membership with no additional joining fees.
Due to current social distancing guidelines and information from the government, we have however had to make a few changes to how we operate and sincerely hope you will be patient with us and adhere to the rules set out.
All visits whether it be for the gym or pool must book in by calling 01754 769265 and booking can only be made within 24 hours. e.g. Call on Monday at 2pm to book in for a time on Tuesday till closing time.
The gym layout has been altered accordingly in line with social distancing guidelines and restricted numbers have been put in place, hence the reasons for the need to book the hour slot.
The pool will run on an alternative lane swim to general swim each hour and will continue alternating throughout each day. See our timetable for further details regarding this.
Please bear in mind you must attend ‘gym’ or ‘swim ready’ as changing rooms will remain closed, therefore on exiting you leave in your gym or swimwear.
The spas, sauna and sunbed will remain closed until further notice. All other services such as PTs, classes, groups and 121 lessons, club sessions and pool inflatable will also remain closed.
Please follow these further rules set out as part of our phased re-opening:
- Book a 1 hour time slot the day before you wish to attend, permitting you to a 45 minute workout for the gym or pool. The last 15 minutes will be used to allow for deep cleaning prior to the next group of users on the hour.
- Queue accordingly following directional arrows. Use the ramp entrance for swim users and follow round to the other side of reception for gym users.
- Follow social distancing guidelines and one-way systems that are in place
- Bring your own water bottle, water dispenser will not be available
- Attend ‘gym’ or ‘swim’ ready (CHANGING FACILITIES ARE CLOSED)
- Belongings to be kept to a minimum (LOCKERS ARE UNAVAILABLE)
- No bags to be left on the gym floor, only bring what is a necessity that you can carry
- Do not use face towels in the gym, there will be various sanitising stations and paper towel available to use.
- Be patient and courteous to staff and fellow members
In relation to your membership fee there will be no charge for the period from 25/07/20 to 31/07/20.
For August 2020, due to the current restrictions in place in the facility we will only charge you
50% of your membership fee. Fees will return to normal levels over a phased period as restrictions ease
or length of opening periods are extended.
We thank you for your patience already and we look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any further queries relating to the use of the gym or pool, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries in relation to your membership charges, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Fresh Fitness Team